@ My Baby Boy

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My baby boy..
I'm awaiting anxiously for my baby boy.
It's like on your first date.
You are waiting anxiously for the girl to arrive.

My baby boy..
What would my baby boy look like.
Will he resemble his mom or his dad?

My baby boy..
It's 2 months till the expected delivery.
I can't wait to see my baby boy.

My baby boy..
I pray for your safety and the safety of Ibu.
May Allah bless you both.

~ Ayah ~

6 kawan BabyIbu berkata-kata..:

Yana said...

TQ Ayah..luv u so much..muah2..

asmaa said...

waaa...ada lagu khas lagi utk bby...

CT said...

creative si ayah

me n de alisha said...

wah siap ada lagu lagi...

miela77 said...

bagusnya...siap ada lagu lagi tuh...

Mama Safiyyah said...

romantik nye.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop