Ibu dapat email daripada kawan baik Ibu pasal fridge magnet ni:
Subject: FW: Decorative Magnets on Refrigerators - Dangerous
A number of researchers at Princeton's University have discoveredsomething scary!.
For several months, they were feeding two groups of mice: the first group with food kept in a refrigerator, and the second group with food kept in a refrigerator as well but with several decorative magnets on the door.
The objective of this experiment was to see how electromagnetic radiation (that coming out from the decorative magnets on the door) affect food items. Amazingly, rigorous clinical studies stated that the group of mice that consumed the “radiated” food had as much as 87 % higher probability to get cancer than the other group of mice.
Inexplicably no Governments or health associations/institutions have given any statement on this regard. However and just in case, is recommendable to remove any decorative magnet from refrigerators, and put it far away from any food.
Kindly pass this information to your contacts
Isy ada sesiapa boleh confirmkan atau any komen? Takut weh. Dah la Ibu suka kumpul fridge magnet ni. Nampak gaya buat masa ni kena alihkan dulu ke tempat lain. Tak nak ambil risiko. Huhu.