WHY WRITING A DISSERTATION IS HARDER THAN HAVING A BABY
- Three months before your due date, your doctor doesn't say, "I want you to back and redo the first trimester's work."
- Unlike advisors, you can switch doctors without starting over.
- Conceiving a baby is WAY more fun than conceiving a topic.
- You know exactly how long pregnancy takes.
- Friends and relatives don't question the worth of a baby.
- You don't need to explain repeatedly to friends and family what it takes to make a baby and why you're not through yet.
- Babies don't require proper footnoting or adherence to a style manual.
- You can freely borrow other people's stuff if you're having a baby; if you're writing a dissertation, that's called plagiarism.
- No one will complain that your baby is too similar to another one.
- No matter how much trouble it was doing it, some people will gladly have more than one baby.
P/s: Thinking for having both. Tapi mampukah Ibu??