I WOULD LOVE TO EXTEND THIS INVITATION ON BEHALF OF GENTLE BIRTHING GROUP MALAYSIA (GBG) TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL MOMS/MOM-TO-BEs. GBG, IN COLLABORATION WITH INTERNATIONAL CESAREAN AWARENESS NETWORK (ICAN) MALAYSIA CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO A TALK & SHARING SESSION (FREE ADMISSION) AS FOLLOWS:
Can you spot whether these popular beliefs are Myths or Facts???
- Small pelvis always lead to cesarean delivery
- Is it true: Once a cesarean, always a cesarean
- Cord around baby's neck means immediate cesarean is needed
- Cesarean is safer for my baby because we don't need to go through pain
- Big babies are better to be delivered via cesarean because my body is small
- If baby is overdue, it is good to induce so that baby can come out
- Elective cesarean is safer because the surgery is a planned procedure
- I had a traumatic natural birth previously, so it is safer to choose cesarean this time
Which of these are myths or facts??? Come to our event to find out!
ICAN Malaysia invites you to a free talk on:
"Caesarean Awareness - Myths vs Facts and Stories"
Date: Sunday 9 October
Venue: Fabulous Mom
136A, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 KL
Who should attend: Pregnant mothers, and mothers who previously had a cesarean but interested in vaginal birth for future births, or mothers who simply wish to avoid a cesarean
DO COME AND LISTEN, AND SHARE YOUR STORIES. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. KINDLY SPREAD THIS GOOD TALK TO YOUR FEMALE COLLEAGUES/FRIENDS/RELATIVES. TQ